Thursday, January 21, 2010

a new "do"


Last night I got a new hair color and style! It is a little bit blonder than I wanted but I really love it! I feel "sassy":) But when I got home, I felt sad again...there was no one here to show, there was no one here to say how much they loved it or how beautiful I looked...I am getting used to the quiet nights...I don't like them but I am getting used to it.
Weekends make me nervous...especially ones that I don't have plans for... The last weekend that I didn't have something to do (the weekend that Steve left) I cried the entire weekend and we didn't even step foot out of the house! I will definitely go to the gym at least one time if not both days...but I need to start making plans.

2 comments:

  1. ah hem............. can I say "told you so!" LOL I soooooooooooooooooooooo totally understand that one. Even now I really hate not having something to do. I do enjoy down days every now and then but I have to be busy! Hugs to you girl, you are making it one day at a time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair, by the way....... :)

    ReplyDelete