Sunday, January 10, 2010

From one military wife to another...

My friend Laura introduced me to one of her friends through facebook (we haven't met face to face yet). Her husband is on the same deployment as Steve although they aren't in the same unit. She said something to me tonight that is totally true and I am going to remember it for the next year...
"It's good to be sad... It creeps up on you and all the sudden your crying. But you know, the happiness were going to feel when we see them is worth it. I don't know if any wife can feel what we military wives will when they come back. Only a few moments in life will beat that one."
THANKS COURTNEY!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh......she is so right. Sometimes you just need to be sad and cry! Planning and going to the homecoming ceremonies is such an awesome experience!!!

    ReplyDelete