Thursday, July 29, 2010

The things I miss....

Before I get into the things that I miss....first of all I want to say that things are starting to get better for me...for us....As most of you know, I was let go from my job at the beginning of June. I really don't want to get into the backstory of it but it was truly devestating for me and for Jonathan. People told me that things happen for a reason and I tried to believe it. Well now I do...I was given another opportunity to teach, and even better...in the public school system! I am so grateful for this opportunity! Also, in the mean time, Steve was promoted to SGT! I am so proud of him! He deserves it! Things really are going to turn around.
Anyways, getting back to the things that I miss....
handholding, a kiss goodnight, adult conversation, being a coparent and not the only enforcer of the rules, more options to cook for dinner (it is REALLY hard to cook for 1 1/3 people...Jonathan really doesn't eat much), not being the only one in a great big bed....these things are probably taken for granted in a lot of households...I don't think after this year I will ever take them for granted again!

No comments:

Post a Comment