Monday, February 1, 2010

It's nice to know I am not the only one going through this...

I know that there are tons of military wives dealing with the same thing, some worse, every day. My friend Laura "introduced me" to her friend whose husband is also on the same deployment as Steve. We haven't met yet but had the occasion to talk yesterday. It felt really nice to be able to discuss things with someone who knows how it feels first hand. She had great information for me and I had some for her as well.
We are going to the movies together (with Laura and Angela) on Saturday. We are going to see Dear John. I know, you are probably saying that we are CRAZY to go. Why would we want to go and see that with what we are going through. We both kinda described it as a sick fascination. It will be comforting to cry with someone who is crying for the same reasons as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment